You can withdraw and manage your consent at any time, by clicking "Manage cookies" at the bottom of each website page.
On this site, we always set cookies that are strictly necessary, meaning they are necessary for the site to function properly.
If you consent to it, we will also set other types of cookies. You can provide or withdraw your consent to the different types of cookies using the toggles below. You can change or withdraw your consent at any time, by clicking the link “Manage Cookies”, which is always available at the bottom of the site.
These cookies are necessary to make the site work properly, and are always set when you visit the site.
These cookies collect information to help us understand how the site is being used.
These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. In some cases, they also deliver additional functions on the site.
Data Privacy Statement
KNAUF INDONESIA RECRUITMENT PRIVACY NOTICE
KNAUF INDONESIA recruitment privacy notice
By submitting an application, or any personal data, to KNAUF INDONESIA Recruitment service, you confirm and agree that you have read and understood the Privacy Notice below;
KNAUF INDONESIA may process your personal data for the purposes set out in the Privacy Notice, including for the purpose of processing your application for employment, and to determine whether you may be suitable for other positions available within the KNAUF INDONESIA Group.
If you are not prepared to give such consent, please discontinue all use of the KNAUF INDONESIA Recruitment service.
KNAUF INDONESIA Recruitment Privacy Notice
Thank you for visiting our website. KNAUF INDONESIA respects your right to privacy when you use our websites and communicate electronically with us. This KNAUF INDONESIA Recruitment Privacy Notice (this “Notice”) describes the types of personal information which KNAUF INDONESIA and its affiliates (collectively, “Knauf”, “we” or “us”) may collect, how we may use that information, with whom we may share this information, and the choices that you can make regarding our use of this information. This Notice is not contractual in nature and does not form any part of any contract of employment or any offer.
Information that identifies you, or from which you are identifiable (your “personal data”) may be processed by (or on behalf of) KNAUF INDONESIA, including via the KNAUF INDONESIA Recruitment service, for recruitment, employment and related purposes. We have put in place the necessary technical and organizational measures to keep your personal data secure.
If you have any requests or queries concerning your personal data, or the exercise of your rights under applicable data protection laws, please contact KNAUF INDONESIA company or application or contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Data Protection Office KNAUF INDONESIA Tel: +41 21 924 20
Scope of this Notice
This Notice applies to all KNAUF INDONESIA entities and third parties that may process your personal data in connection with your application for employment.
This Notice sets out a minimum standard of protection for your personal data worldwide. KNAUF INDONESIA will process your personal data in accordance with Indonesian laws and regulations.
Collection of personal data
For the purposes of the KNAUF INDONESIA Recruitment service, we only collect personal data which you provide to us, or which is needed to deliver our KNAUF INDONESIA Recruitment service to you. You may provide direct personal data (such as your name, address, e-mail and employment information) by sending those data to us. You may also provide indirect personal data (such as cookies, connection and system information) by browsing our websites and communicating electronically with us. You may also upload documents such as covering letters, CVs and references via this website. Please do not submit any sensitive personal data (e.g. health information, religion, political preferences etc) as part of your application, unless specifically requested by us to do so.
Categories of personal data
The types of personal data we may process in connection with your application include your:
• education history;
• work history;
• compensation details;
• references, feedback, and any other details of past employers and/or other people you ask us to contact;
• contact information (e.g., your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number);
• previous addresses and/or any previous names you may have used;
• any additional information you may provide (e.g., a covering letter);
• tax payer reference number (e.g., Insurance and Social Security (BPJS) Number; Tax Identification Number (NPWP); etc.);
• criminal history, to the extent that such information can lawfully be requested under applicable law; and
• any other information that may be necessary in connection with your application (e.g., language preferences).
Purposes of processing
Your personal data may be processed for the purposes of:
• processing your application for employment;
• determining whether you would be suitable for other positions available within the KNAUF INDONESIA Group;
• creating and maintaining employment records;
• conducting background investigations, where permitted by applicable law;
• performing other processing activities that are required or permitted by applicable law;
• reporting purposes (e.g., time for processing applications)
• any additional purposes set out in any application forms you complete; and
• if you are successful in your application, your personal data may be processed in connection with your employment relationship with KNAUF INDONESIA, subject to the terms of your employment agreement.
If a KNAUF INDONESIA entity processes your personal data for purposes that go beyond the purposes described in this notice, the entity responsible for the new purpose will ensure that:
(a) the new purpose materially conforms to the provisions of this Notice;
(b) you are informed of: (i) the new purpose for which your personal data is to be processed; and (ii) the recipients, or categories of recipients, of your personal data; and
(c) to the extent required by applicable law, your consent is obtained prior to commencing any processing of your personal data for any such new purpose.
Your personal data may also be used to administer, support and obtain feedback on the level of our services and to prevent breaches of security, the law or our contract terms.
Disclosure of personal data
KNAUF INDONESIA may disclose your personal data to third parties (such as our internet service providers) who help us administer this website or assist us in our online recruiting process. Some of these third parties may be located outside the jurisdiction from which you accessed this website. These third parties are required by KNAUF INDONESIA, at all times, to provide appropriate levels of security for your personal data. They are bound by legal agreements to keep your personal data private and secure and to process your personal data only in accordance with the specific instructions of KNAUF INDONESIA.
We may also disclose your personal data:
• to any party as required or permitted by applicable law;
• to any third parties whom we may contact, in connection with your current and/or past employment or engagements, to solicit feedback; and
• to a prospective buyer, in the event that we anticipate the sale of all, or the relevant portion, of our business.
Retention of personal data
KNAUF INDONESIA will retain your personal data for as long as is reasonably necessary for your employment application, taking into consideration our need to answer queries or resolve problems and comply with legal requirements under applicable law(s). Subject to the specific retention requirements set out in the Special Regulation section below, we may retain your personal data for a maximum of 2 years to be able to contact you should a suitable job opening occur in the future. If you do not wish to be considered for future employment opportunities, we will delete your personal data at your request.
Some of our websites may provide you with the opportunity to share a job posting with another person via social networks or by e-mail. For this feature to work, we will need to collect your e-mail address and the electronic contact information of those to whom you send a web page link. Before you provide KNAUF INDONESIA with the electronic contact information of another person, please ensure that you have the consent of that person to do so. Electronic contact information collected in this way is not used for any purpose other than to fulfil your request.
You may revise or deactivate your candidate profile at any time. You may also have the following rights, subject to applicable law:
• the right to request access to, or copies of, your personal data that are processed by KNAUF INDONESIA or on KNAUF INDONESIA ’s behalf;
• the right to request information regarding the source of your personal data, if those personal data were not collected directly from you;
• the right to request correction of any inaccuracies in your personal data;
• the right to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal data;
• the right to request information about the existence of, and an explanation of the logic involved in, the significance of, and any envisaged consequences of, any automated processing of your personal data that has a legal effect, or a significant effect, on you;
• the right to request that your personal data are deleted, or that the processing of your personal data is restricted to certain limited purposes;
• the right to complain about the processing of your personal data to a Data Protection Authority.
You may exercise any of these rights, to the extent that they are available to you under applicable law, using the contact details provided above in this Notice and/or contacting the KNAUF INDONESIA company. This does not affect your statutory rights. Your decision to exercise any of these rights will not affect your application, and will attract no sanction or penalty of any kind.
Thank you for your interest in the KNAUF INDONESIA Group.
Below you will find a candidate profile that we kindly ask for you to fill out, it should only take a view minutes. This is important for couple of reasons ;
This information you share is protected by KNAUF INDONESIA Group and your country’s data privacy regulation, and will be taken into account only to serve the purpose of your application.
or continue with
Already connected? Sign in.
Help us match your profile by telling us a bit more about yourself.
Be the first to know about our job openings.
Add people who can recommend you as a colleague.
Get notified when we look at your application and keep track where you are in our process.